Worldwide Personals and Social Networking Since 1974
PhD / Professor
Cape Verde Islands
under 90 40kg
90- 94 lbs 41- 42kg
95- 99 lbs 43- 44kg
100-104 lbs 45- 47kg
105-109 lbs 48- 49kg
110-114 lbs 50- 51kg
115-119 lbs 52- 53kg
120-124 lbs 54- 56kg
125-129 lbs 57- 58kg
130-134 lbs 59- 60kg
135-139 lbs 61- 63kg
140-144 lbs 64- 65kg
145-149 lbs 66- 67kg
150-154 lbs 68- 69kg
155-159 lbs 70- 72kg
160-164 lbs 73- 74kg
165-169 lbs 75- 76kg
170-174 lbs 77- 78kg
175-179 lbs 79- 81kg
180-184 lbs 82- 83kg
185-189 lbs 84- 85kg
190-194 lbs 86- 87kg
195-199 lbs 88- 90kg
200-204 lbs 91- 92kg
205-209 lbs 93- 94kg
210-214 lbs 95- 97kg
215-219 lbs 98- 99kg
220-224 lbs 100-101kg
225-229 lbs 102-103kg
230-234 lbs 104-106kg
235-239 lbs 107-108kg
240-244 lbs 109-110kg
245-249 lbs 111-112kg
250-254 lbs 113-115kg
255-259 lbs 115-117kg
260-264 lbs 117-119kg
265-269 lbs 120-121kg
270-274 lbs 122-123kg
275-279 lbs 124-125kg
280-284 lbs 126-127kg
285-289 lbs 128-131kg
290-294 lbs 131-132kg
295-299 lbs 133-135kg
300-304 lbs 136-137kg
305-309 lbs 138-139kg
310-314 lbs 140-141kg
315-319 lbs 142-144kg
320-325 lbs 145-146kg
325-329 lbs 147-149kg
Not At All
7th Day Adventist
Not At All
live at home?
Do you want to have more children?
Do you want to have children?
Write something nice about yourself
A few short paragraphs works well for most...
Please do not include ANY personal contact information in your ad, including: postal address, phone numbers, email addresses or website addresses. For the benefit of our members, we review all new ads and all updated ads daily. If personal contact information is found, your ad will be removed from our website.
Please click the check box below to start your experience...
I have read and agree to the Cherry Blossoms, Inc.
Under Eighteen Years Of Age Are Not Eligible To Use Our Services.
If you are not yet eighteen years of age, please do not submit information to us.
About Cherry Blossoms, Inc., Blossoms.com and Information We Collect
Cherry Blossoms, Inc. and Blossoms.com is an international service to help you build relationships online. A Cherry Blossoms, Inc. & Blossoms.com membership is FREE to all qualified members.
In our online registration form, we ask you to provide us with certain information such as, but not limited to, your birth date and address. Additionally, we collect credit card details only from those who wish to acquire Full Service membership privileges.
At your own discretion, you may choose to post additional facts about yourself on your profile. While some members freely elect to include their names and photos in their profile, the Cherry Blossoms, Inc. and Blossoms.com Terms of Service forbids posting personal contact information for any reason. Additionally, Cherry Blossoms, Inc. & Blossoms.com reserves the right to use all uploaded photos for web-based and print advertising purposes.
In addition to standard business contact information, American individuals and companies signing up for Cherry Blossoms, Inc. and Blossoms.com Affiliate Program must provide URL information for their website(s) and a social security or Tax I.D. number. None of this information can be accessed or used by individuals not under the direct employ of Cherry Blossoms, Inc. and Blossoms.com Inc.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the site, we may collect such information into a file which is only accessed by authorized personnel. We may also collect other users' comments about you in our complaints department.
Our Use of Your Information
We internally use personally identifiable information of our users to improve our marketing efforts, to statistically analyze site usage, to process member payment and monetary transactions, to comply with applicable law, to improve our content and product offerings as well as to customize our site's content and layout. We believe these uses allow us to improve our site and better tailor your online experience to meet your needs. We use personally identifiable information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our User Agreement.
We may also use personally identifiable information about you to deliver information to you that, in some cases, are targeted to your interests, such as targeted banners and promotions.
We send periodic informational updates to our members via email. We send e-mail advertisements to those who opted in to receive such advertisements or otherwise in compliance with the Can-Spam Statute.
Users who no longer wish to receive our updates and communications may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in the email or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We also offer an opt-out mechanism on the Home Page or under Account/Edit Profile. You may also contact us at Cherry Blossoms, Inc. and Blossoms.com, Att:
Customer Service, P.O. Box 190, Kapaau, Hawaii, 96755 to opt-out. In some cases we will also email users who have opted to receive communications from us, notifying them of the changes in our privacy practices or site policy.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We DO NOT sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party without your permission. We do disclose information in aggregate to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we DO NOT disclose to these entities any information that could be used to personally identify you. Certain information, such as your password, credit card number, and bank account number, are not disclosed in aggregate at all.
In order to maintain a healthy community, Cherry Blossoms, Inc. and Blossoms.com cooperates with all law enforcement inquiries and with all third parties to enforce their intellectual property or other rights.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site. We use a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
Your use of Other Users' Information
Control of Your Password
You may not disclose your password to any third parties or share it with any third parties. If, despite the foregoing, you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personally identifiable information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
Reviewing and Changing Your Personally Identifiable Information
Once you register, you will be able to review and change much of your personally identifiable information at Cherry Blossoms, Inc. and Blossoms.com including:
Your email address
Your city, state, zip code, country
Please promptly update your information if it changes by logging in to your account and following the screen prompts. We strongly urge you to periodically change your password to help reduce the risk of unauthorized access to your account information.
Third Party Collections of Information
Our policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. To the extent that you disclose your information to other parties on our system or other sites throughout the Internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the personal information you disclose to them. While Cherry Blossoms, Inc. and Blossoms.com is working closely with our partners to ensure the highest privacy to you, we encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness.
Cherry Blossoms, Inc. and Blossoms.com has security measures in place to protect and prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cherry Blossoms, Inc. and Blossoms.com Members have the following choices to modify or remove their information from our database:
* Send an email to email@example.com;
* Log in with your password and modify/remove your profile;
* Send a snail mail to Cherry Blossoms, Inc. and Blossoms.com, Att: Customer Service, P.O. Box 190, Kapaau, Hawaii 96755, USA;
* Call us at (808) 889-0101
General Counsel, Cherry Blossoms, Inc. and Blossoms.com,
P.O. Box 190, Kapaau, Hawaii 96755, USA
Changes to This Policy
Member Screening And Interactions
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT CHERRYBLOSSOMS.COM CURRENTLY DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS MEMBERS. CHERRYBLOSSOMS.COM ALSO DOES NOT INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF ALL OF ITS MEMBERS OR ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF ITS MEMBERS. CHERRYBLOSSOMS.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF MEMBERS OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE MEMBERS. CHERRYBLOSSOMS.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS (SUCH AS SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES), AT ANY TIME AND USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CHERRYBLOSSOMS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER REGISTERED USERS OF THIS SERVICE OR PERSONS YOU MEET THROUGH THIS SERVICE. YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF THE SERVICE, PARTICULARLY IF YOU DECIDE TO MEET OFFLINE OR IN PERSON. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT CHERRYBLOSSOMS.COM MAKES NO GUARANTEES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING YOUR ULTIMATE COMPATIBILITY WITH INDIVIDUALS YOU MEET THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOU SHOULD NOT PROVIDE YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION (FOR EXAMPLE, YOUR CREDIT CARD OR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION) TO OTHER MEMBERS.
1. You understand I must be 18 years of age or over and single or separated from your spouse to register as a member of or use the Cherry Blossoms, Inc. website. Membership in the service is void where prohibited. By using and/or viewing this site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of its terms and conditions; you are at least 18-years old, and you are not prohibited by law from using the Site. If you become a member, you represent and warrant that you have never been convicted of a felony and that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity.
2. Member Code of Ethics
You agree to adhere to the Cherry Blossoms, Inc. rules of common decency and to conduct myself at all times as a polite person.
Furthermore, you will not use any defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane, or otherwise offensive material on the Cherry Blossoms, Inc. website or in communications with other Cherry Blossoms, Inc.'s members. You will not post, send or use any abusive, defamatory, obscene, profane, or otherwise offensive material on the Cherry Blossoms, Inc. website or in communications with other Cherry Blossoms, Inc.'s members, or Cherry Blossoms, Inc. staff.
You will notify Cherry Blossoms, Inc. promptly of any member's violation of this Code of Ethics.
Cherry Blossoms, Inc. Content Review.
3. You agree and understand that Cherry Blossoms, Inc. may, but is not required to, review, edit and delete any content, email, messages, photos or profiles that, in Cherry Blossoms, Inc. sole judgment, violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or that might violate the rights of other members. You also agree that you will not share your or any email address, instant message address, phone number or other means of address with Cherry Blossoms, Inc.'s members in your (a) first contact message or (b) anywhere on my Cherry Blossoms profile, including your ad text, the name of your city, state, country or in your chosen chat handle. Cherry Blossoms, Inc. has the right to remove any contact information from your profile or email message and can terminate or suspend your account for violations of this agreement.
4. You agree you are solely responsible for the content that you publish or display on Cherry Blossoms or transmit to other members. By using Cherry Blossoms, you further represent and warrant to not use any defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive material, or otherwise offensive material on the Cherry Blossoms, Inc. website or in communications with other Cherry Blossoms, Inc.'s members. You also will not post, send or use any abusive, defamatory, obscene, profane, or otherwise offensive material on the Cherry Blossoms, Inc. website or in communications with other Cherry Blossoms, Inc.'s members, or Cherry Blossoms, Inc. staff. You will not provide false, inaccurate misleading information to Cherry Blossoms or any other member. You will promptly notify Cherry Blossoms if any information you have provided to Cherry Blossoms has become inaccurate, misleading or false.
Non-Commercial Use by Members.
6. The Cherry Blossoms, Inc. website, Blossoms.com, is for the personal use of individual members and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become members of Cherry Blossoms, Inc. and shall not use the Cherry Blossoms, Inc. website for any purpose including, but not limited to: sending unsolicited commercial e-mail to members, sending advertisements for other web sites and/or services in this site's chat rooms, or using member personal identifying information for commercial purposes. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the site or the sending of unsolicited commercial email will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress and/or termination of membership at the sole discretion of Cherry Blossoms, Inc. In order to prevent the sending of unsolicited commercial email or chat messages to its members, Cherry Blossoms, Inc. may take reasonable steps, including termination of your account without refund.
7. Cherry Blossoms or third parties may provide links to other web sites or resources. Because Cherry Blossoms has no control over such websites and resources you hereby acknowledge that Cherry Blossoms is not responsible for the availability of such web sites or resources. Cherry Blossoms is not responsible for nor does it endorse the content and is not liable for the content, advertising, products or other material on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Cherry Blossoms shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance upon, any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
8. We may use third-party advertising companies, such as Yahoo!, Google, and Microsoft, to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information about your interests in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, see www.aboutads.info/choices. We reserve the right to monitor all advertisements, public postings and messages to ensure that they conform to content guidelines that are monitored by us and subject to change from time to time. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit www.networkadvertising.org. For third party advertising cookie opt out please visit www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
U.S. Export Controls.
8. Export controls exist to protect the national security and foreign interests of the United States. Software from this Website is subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Website or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other Country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
Limitation on Liability.
9. You understand that Cherry Blossoms, Inc. will not be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profits arising from my use of the web site or the services. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you understand Cherry Blossoms, Inc.'s liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount you paid Cherry Blossoms, Inc. for the services.
10. You understand Cherry Blossoms, Inc. is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information posted on the Web Site or in connection with the Services. The Web Site and the Services are provided "AS-IS" and Cherry Blossoms, Inc. expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Cherry Blossoms, Inc. cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Web site and/or the Services.
Lack of Responsibility.
11. You acknowledge that Cherry Blossoms, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any error or delay in transmission, line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to your communications. Cherry Blossoms, Inc. is not responsible for any problems with any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, software, failure of email on account of technical problems on the Internet, including injury or damage to your computer resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Services.
12.You agree that Cherry Blossoms, Inc. will not be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the web site or the services, any information posted on the web site or transmitted to members, or any interactions between users of the web site, whether online or offline.
13. You agree that if there is any dispute about or involving the web site and/or the service, by using the web site, the dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of Hawaii without regard to its conflict of law provisions. If you are not a resident of the State of Hawaii, you agree to personal jurisdiction by and exclusive venue in the State of Hawaii and the U.S. district court for Hawaii.
14. You agree to indemnify and hold Cherry Blossoms, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, managers, agents, and employees harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable Attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the services in violation of this agreement and/or any breach of your representations in this agreement.
Membership and Billing.
16. In the event you terminate your account for your own reasons, or Cherry Blossoms, Inc. terminates your account for violating their code of ethics defined above, you agree that all fees that paid to Cherry Blossoms, Inc. are non-refundable.
Cherry Blossoms © 1974-2013